Here’s a new mostly-improved track, developed over a couple of hours and recorded, as is becoming really common for me, in a single take.
The title came from a list of such that I made at a recent TEDx get-together/talk preview. I can’t remember who said it, or what the context was, but I took a note of it anyway. Thanks, random TEDx speaker!
This track sees the return of the laptop, purely as a host for a couple of soft-synths that I still love and use, and the debut of a new piece of home-cooked software and a DIY module. Both of these will be blogged and released soon (i.e. just as soon as I get the remaining bugs out of them).
Anyway, here’s the track! Please take the time to comment/like/share on whatever social platform you like – thanks!
Instruments & Tech
- Solina String Synth Clone
- Master Clock
- YuSynth ADSR
- YuSynth MiniMoog Filter Clone
- YuSynth Noise/S&H
- Zpwned MIDI filter/router
- Arturia MiniBrute
- Arturia DrumBrute
- Arturia BeatStep
- Roland MX-1
- Lexicon MX200
- Ableton Live Grand Piano
- Arturia Mini-V soft synth
- LaunchPad MkII Harmonic Grid for Windows (new DIY software – coming soon)
- LaterGater clock-synced gate-delay module (new DIY modular – coming soon)